So what do I do now that I've been tagged? Well. There are rules. Whew! I do so very much better when there are rules!
These are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
OK so here goes....
1) Although I have finished 4 sprint triathlons, 2 5k runs, at least 2 metric century bicycle rides (that's 62 miles each), and have won my age group in several 5k race walks, I am ridiculously clumsy and have broken my nose, sprained both my ankles (twice each), broken both my wrists, broken an arm, sprained a knee, stretched my ACL, tore my ACL, tore my MCL, and ripped my meniscus (aka knee cartiledge). The final ACL, MCL, and meniscus I did at the same time. It's called the unhappy triad. Pretty spectacular. I have also given myself a concussion and chipped a tooth. Interestingly enough I also took 7 years of ballet. I don't think it made me any more gracefull.
2) I sleep with a bear. I won't show a picture because Bear annoys my husband. Because Bear has been sleeping with me for 20 years and he's a little less than photogenic.
3) I have 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 3 stepbrothers, and a stepsister. And I'm close with all but one of them. Actually they are a bunch of fun.
4) When I was far younger I would play the piano and cluck along with the music like an operatic chicken. Sometimes I would pretend to be an opera singing chicken just for the heck of it. How about that as a good use of 10 years of piano lessons?
5) I worked for 6 years in energy marketing (think Enron although I never worked there). I now work in my husbands law firm. I'm glad to be at the law firm even though it's substantially less money.
There. Now don't you feel like you really know some bizarre and interesting facts about me? Well at least you know now some previously undisclosed facts about me. Well unless you knew them anyway, in which case, sorry for the boring post.
SO now it's my turn to tag 5 people. I hope you play along, but if you don't our loss I guess.
Valli at More Than Burnt Toast
Courtney at Coco Cooks
Deborah at Taste and Tell
Mrs. White at Pretty to Think So
and Zylo at Mostly Adventurous Eating