Saturday, April 26, 2008

Where Have I Been?

I have overdone it yet again by making the Daring Baker Challenge and then driving up to Michigan to go see Puccini's La Rondine at the Michigan Opera Theater. The opera was beautiful and the employees of the Michigan Opera Theater were the most wonderful and accommodating people to me. (I had to go back on the crutches for a bit). So I had a great time, but now I'm dealing with a lot of swelling and haven't really been cooking. I will be posting tomorrow though so stay tuned!

So for now, I'm spending my time looking at my unplanted garden. We picked up our tomato and pepper plants (both jalapeno and bell) and some rosemary and basil plants, plus I have last year's parsley and sage. So I lay here on the couch surrounded by my soon to be garden and I'm waiting for the two weeks before we're sort of out of the frost danger zone. Come on planting season!

No comments: